Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was away on business for the last 6 days. When I got home yesterday, there was a pile of sorted mail on my desk. On the very top, was this:

Is this some sort of subtle message saying 'Ok, go buy what you want?' I don't do female innuendo..... :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Been checking those out myself... go get it and pick her up from work on it. She can't whip on you while you're steering.

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
maybe she wants it for herself

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Go for it and if it wasn't a hint you can explain your logic.......................

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Simple way to make her talk.
While she is near the waste basket, take the paper over to it and ask, "did you need this sales paper"? Make sure she sees it. If she says no, then drop it in and no feelings are hurt. Otherwise go smoke your plastic.

See, that was easy.:)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Look as if it is unaniouse! Now you need to decide on a color, to play it safe get the one on the cover!

·
Super Moderator
25,171 Posts
Here comes RellaLou injecting female logic! :biglaugh:

I vote you buy it and if you're wrong you just say, well I thought you wanted me to get one! You'll never hear the end of it, but loud aftermarket pipes can drown out most guilt trips! :shades:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
57,538 Posts
Maybe she put it on the top because it's more pleasant than looking at the pile of bills underneath. She's no dummy. You know, like putting lipstick on a pig :D

·
Super Moderator
57,538 Posts

Look closely at that picture. Everyone has a twin or they took that picture on an Indian test ride event I don't remember attending.

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
It would probably be prudent to simply ask her.
Only if life were that simple!

If I went home and mentioned a new $19,000 ride I would no longer have any ears or place to sleep.

:wayhappy:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:wayhappy:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts