Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
I think a company can improve itself and its products over time, but I think people lose faith when you reinvent yourself every couple of years, or seasons for that matter.

·
Super Moderator
20,442 Posts
should get good money for a buyer too...most of them are very low mileage...pristine condition...in days ahead, one will see instead of classic car shows in supermarket parking lots on a weekday nites where most of the miles put on these classics are put on driving to these lots and then back home to the garage to be waxed and polished again...pretty much your everyday HD owner, so safe to say they will be sharing those lots with HD's, new, old, older, vintage, probably even find someone selling HD apparel out of their trunks... to the wanna be's...could say rider, but one must be riding to be called a rider...we do have some HD owners here that actually do go against that stigma...they actually do ride their machines. Have to admit, they do polish and shine up very nicely.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Subject matter aside, I find that kid obnoxious. Makes me just want to slap him when he talks. On a side note.....could he be Jay Leno's love child with that chin?? :)

·
Super Moderator
57,517 Posts
should get good money for a buyer too...most of them are very low mileage...pristine condition...in days ahead, one will see instead of classic car shows in supermarket parking lots on a weekday nites where most of the miles put on these classics are put on driving to these lots and then back home to the garage to be waxed and polished again...pretty much your everyday HD owner, so safe to say they will be sharing those lots with HD's, new, old, older, vintage, probably even find someone selling HD apparel out of their trunks... to the wanna be's...could say rider, but one must be riding to be called a rider...we do have some HD owners here that actually do go against that stigma...they actually do ride their machines. Have to admit, they do polish and shine up very nicely.
Who cares what you think. Hater....

·
Super Moderator
57,517 Posts
I meant to say I respect your opinion. Since we're using stereotypes I picture you going to high school on the short bus :p

·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
Harley will be around. Who knows maybe they will merge with Polaris.

They got a new CEO so let's see what strategy he comes up with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts