Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these? I bought flaming skull They come with little pieces of foam tape on back instrutions say this keeps it from rattling. Does this work or should I beef it up a little. Thanks

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
I've had the flamed one on for a couple of years; don't remember any foam strips. (They may be there, I just forgot).
I can't imagine it rattling much.

·
Banned
19,530 Posts
i have it and love it! installed last year and its holdin up nicely! add the strips. if you add fatter ones, it may push the radiator out. the thin ones work perfectly!

·
Registered
686 Posts
I got the Irate flame radiator grill, cut it a little so I could bolt it onto my chrome mesh radiator cover, the kind that wraps around the sides. I used the foam tape and added some more of my own double sided tape to keep it all tight. It looks & works great!

·
Registered
697 Posts
I just mounted mine exactly as they instructed...its a great piece. Watch your fingers when you wash it...its kinda hard on the old wash mit too :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all, and be careful with this puppy I was admiring it and cut my little pinky(finger that is) :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts