Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,499 Posts
:biglaugh:


Questions from other members
Q: Men willing to make a stand are rare. The Quota represents a quality of man, however obscure, which will show his true identity. A man willing to stand...more
Answered on Jan-17-08
A: 1."I'll have what that that guy in the corner talking out loud to himself is having". 2. "Yes, grasshopper. Embrace your inner weirdo."...more



Q: Still no bids? Maybe Vern uses too much mustard on those roller dogs. Are you running it on CycleTrader?
Answered on Jan-17-08
A: I run it on 87 octane. Once in awhile I pour a half a bottle of chianti in the tank, whisper dirty promises to it, strip buck naked and ride it hard around...more



Q: how do bro,listen i was on gs 5 minuts,much too tall. whats the seat hight? lookin for a good machine for china trip 2009.
Answered on Jan-17-08
A: PERFECT bike to ride to China, Timbuktu, Asscrackistan or whatever god forsaken location your wicked heart desires. Getting BACK from there might be a...more



Q: Would you sell the bags and mounts seperate? I have a red Quota.
Answered on Jan-17-08
A: No, but I can fix you up with a nice color matched set of quick-release, locking milk crates.



Q: WOW, This Quota thingummy jiggeriser never made it downunder to Australia.. If I were to book the flight now, would you be able to hold it for me until...more
Answered on Jan-16-08
A: Er...just in case there's a question in there somewhere, my official answer is: "looks promising". PS: oi.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,330 Posts
"snip"

“That Jim, he dresses like the 99-cent rack at the Salvation Army thrift store, he smells like the fish counter at Kroger’s and he’s always got something hanging out of his nose, but he rides a *GUZZI* so he must be OK”

I"m thinkin' this statement could be used as *insert make of m/c here* kind of way...lol

hysterical read.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,721 Posts
too funny! :lol:

however, i do feel he could have answered some of the legitimate questions about the bike...they were few and far between, but were treated glibly...it really doesn't look like he wants it sold..

cheers!

-mistress k
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,219 Posts
mistressk said:
too funny! :lol:

however, i do feel he could have answered some of the legitimate questions about the bike...they were few and far between, but were treated glibly...it really doesn't look like he wants it sold..

cheers!

-mistress k
I would point out that it seems to be some kind of stunt because he lists the bike in the text for four Gs and the price above is 6666.99 to 7777.99. I'm guessing he is looking for content for some article he is writing. On the other hand he could know E and is giving him crap :shock: Nah...probably not
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,330 Posts
FX4 said:
mistressk said:
too funny! :lol:

however, i do feel he could have answered some of the legitimate questions about the bike...they were few and far between, but were treated glibly...it really doesn't look like he wants it sold..

cheers!

-mistress k
I would point out that it seems to be some kind of stunt because he lists the bike in the text for four Gs and the price above is 6666.99 to 7777.99. I'm guessing he is looking for content for some article he is writing. On the other hand he could know E and is giving him crap :shock: Nah...probably not
I wondered that myself...when he kept saying he'd take $4000, but the ad price above states otherwise
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
29,695 Posts
Actually, I couldn't agree with him more. If you think I hate the trend humping backwards hill scoggin fashion monkeys that infect the Motor Company to its soul, you can only imagine how I feel about the full stupid software, silicon valley, poseur boys that steal BMW GS motorcycles from deserving owners.

Two years ago, I actually drove over and re-posessed a GS I sold to some a** monkey computer guy who bothered me one too many times about how to clean the mud out of some of the nooks and crannies....

I hate frappucino slurping, yuppie scum. Most of them ride Harleys, some of them infect BMW dealers and I chase them out whenever I have the opportunity. my quote "Why do you want this bike? If you're not going to ride it out of the parking lot and go somewhere like Alaska, please get out and join the other newbies at the Orange and Black. But don't you dare show up at some bike night without some mud in the spokes and a couple of dings, because I will remember you?"

Anyway, we real adventure riders mercilessly tease each other. Yes, he seems bitter about not being able to sell his Italian BMW (also known as a Motoguzzi.) but at least he doesn't ride a Harley. That Guzzi looks a little to clean for him to whine, though. Here's what an ADVrider looks like

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,499 Posts
Mr. Efficiency said:
Actually, I couldn't agree with him more. If you think I hate the trend humping backwards hill scoggin fashion monkeys that infect the Motor Company to its soul, you can only imagine how I feel about the full stupid software, silicon valley, poseur boys that steal BMW GS motorcycles from deserving owners.

Two years ago, I actually drove over and re-posessed a GS I sold to some a** monkey computer guy who bothered me one too many times about how to clean the mud out of some of the nooks and crannies....

I hate frappucino slurping, yuppie scum. Most of them ride Harleys, some of them infect BMW dealers and I chase them out whenever I have the opportunity. my quote "Why do you want this bike? If you're not going to ride it out of the parking lot and go somewhere like Alaska, please get out and join the other newbies at the Orange and Black. But don't you dare show up at some bike night without some mud in the spokes and a couple of dings, because I will remember you?"

Anyway, we real adventure riders mercilessly tease each other. Yes, he seems bitter about not being able to sell his Italian BMW (also known as a Motoguzzi.) but at least he doesn't ride a Harley. That Guzzi looks a little to clean for him to whine, though. Here's what an ADVrider looks like
:shock: all i can say is wooooooow :shock:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top