Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's seems like a really easy thing to do but I can't even get past the first step.. How do I take get off the nut under the triple tree it's on there so tight it started stripping before I even loosened it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Leave the handlebars in place until you have loosened both nuts move te hewdlight out of the way let it hang by the wires. Use a 6 point socket and long ratchet or breaker bar,and hav someone hold the bike in place. Good luck. JOHN

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leave the handlebars in place until you have loosened both nuts move te hewdlight out of the way let it hang by the wires. Use a 6 point socket and long ratchet or breaker bar,and hav someone hold the bike in place. Good luck. JOHN

Okay I got both off but the stuff does look long enough for the spacers or I might be missing a step now what lol

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Don't know which spacers you are referring to. But most come with new longer bolts to install them with. Or you will have to go to the hardware store and buy some.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Are these the ones?

Did you get them from shapemaster or used?

They're supposed to come with longer bolts.

If you are referring to the cables, then its possible you may have to reroute throttle cables behind the fork tree. (I'm not familiar with M50 lengths)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts