Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a photo of the Uni filter installed, before replacing the tank? I am trying to figure out where it attaches to the intake air plenum. It seems like there is not enough room for it to fit under the tank. Does it clamp directly to the carb, or to one of the existing intake air tubes?

Little help?? :?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all!! That is EXACTLY what I needed. It sure doesn't look like it should fit, does it?

Kilowatt - I bought the same breather as you have there. Is it needed if the pair valve is removed? I might yank everything off at one time.....

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All done! Removed the football filter, added a Unifilter and a breather from Discount Auto Parts. Rejetted with the $20 jet kit from motorcycle carbs. Removed the pair valve the cheap way, (golf tee in the line, and connected the tubes from each cylinder together). I might get the kit everyone talks about, to remove the tubes, but it is fine the way it is now. So, of course it is raining here so I have not had a chance to take it too far outside the sub division to check the performance warmed up. Later in the week, I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts