Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this week I finally pulled the trigger on purchasing a new headlight and new bucket.
I wanted something darker for the bucket and for it not to be as big as the stock. I thought it was going to be a pain to install but it actually ended up being super smooth.
Don’t mins the turn signals, I’m replacing for better one and doing a different placement

Here are some Before and after pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,927 Posts
Very nice. What kinds of problems did you run into?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What bucket did you find? Was that a 7" daylighter headlight?
I bought this light Wisamic 7" 80W Motorcycle LED Headlight Angle Eyes with Amber Signal Halo DRL Halo Compatible with Street Glide Road King Ultra Classic Electra Tri Cvo Heritage Softail Deluxe Fatboy-Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M63N6PJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_nlA0BbB0FPXSP

And this bucket SKTYANTS 7" 7 Inch headlights Housing bucket for Harley Davidson motorcycle(black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073PXW2YC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_cmA0Bb7ZSAPES

·
Super Moderator
4,462 Posts
Stand down interrogator, what's next...waterboarding....
How much for the women.....
Lights looks KILLER.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stand down interrogator, what's next...waterboarding....
How much for the women.....
Lights looks KILLER.
Thanks! I’ve been wanting to do it for a while but was afraid to mess with it, I’m glad I ended up doing it.
How is the light pattern?
Any pictures before and after?

Thanks!
Yep! The before and after pictures are attached to the original post! And I’ll try to take a picture tonight so you can see brightness

·
Super Moderator
4,462 Posts
Thanks! I’ve been wanting to do it for a while but was afraid to mess with it, I’m glad I ended up doing it.

Yep! The before and after pictures are attached to the original post! And I’ll try to take a picture tonight so you can see brightness
Glad you finished your nice mod...
I too completed my LED lights on my Glide...
Custom dynamics for turns, brake, and signal...
Have the round halo up front with plasma rods in rear...
I really like them for safety reasons...

Attachments

Reactions: Psyc0

·
Super Moderator
4,462 Posts
Looking cool,Doug.������������
Thanks Fred, anything for you old peeps to see me before slamming my arse!!:biglaugh:

Reactions: scorpion46
1 - 12 of 12 Posts