Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any indy riders care to give a fellow rider some assistance with lowering kit for 2001 Volusia??? I am a noob and horribly inept mechanically...if you have a lowering kit to sell, even better!

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
jasons9745, where are you located? I'm in Lafayette. We can lower your bike if you get the lowering bones. Get them from long time VR member, John. I have all the tools, jack etc.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I am on the north side and I lowered mine a couple years ago...wasn't too much fun as I recall. If you need a garage, a lift, and a hand (though I won;t claim to be an expert) let me know.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
sounds like a wrenching party is gonna happen in Indy!!

good luck guys

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
I can give you my 2" ones but you will need to wait for me to get stock ones put on. It may take a few weeks because I am doing a lot of traveling during the next few weeks.

I will give them to you for free, but if you don't want to wait, John sells them pretty cheap. (Disclaimer: Mine aren't from John though)

·
Registered
697 Posts
wehrd1 said:
sounds like a wrenching party is gonna happen in Indy!!

good luck guys
You never know...I might even break out some fresh PBR or Schlitz :D

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I am on the southwest side. I have a jack and tools. If you need help putting the bones on you can come over here and we can get-r-done.

Ride Safe,
Rex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts