Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Looks sweet, a Road Glide challenger! It's your colour too! Did you order one? Just teasing :)

Reactions: sweetlu

·
Premium Member
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks sweet, a Road Glide challenger! It's your colour too! Did you order one? Just teasing :)
Nah, I got too much invested on my current RG. I’ll be sitting on it when I go to the IMS in NYC next month though.... and most likely will demo ride it next year...but that is as far as I go :biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator
8,945 Posts
Nah, I got too much invested on my current RG. I’ll be sitting on it when I go to the IMS in NYC next month though.... and most likely will demo ride it next year...but that is as far as I go :biglaugh:
Not sure what a Challenger would get you that you don't already have with your Road Glide.

·
Premium Member
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure what a Challenger would get you that you don't already have with your Road Glide.

Not much, except go faster (which is not important to me) and I’m pretty sure the Challenger handles much better....Indian still needs to work on their dealer network and I can mod the RG anyway I want with the plethora of aftermarket options....I just love to demo bikes and dream if I would own it if I was rich :grin2:

Reactions: Woodswoman

·
Administrator
16,360 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I like the red for sure. Bike looks nice. But, my mind is already made up for the next bike in 10 years.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Not much, except go faster (which is not important to me) and I’m pretty sure the Challenger handles much better....Indian still needs to work on their dealer network and I can mod the RG anyway I want with the plethora of aftermarket options....I just love to demo bikes and dream if I would own it if I was rich :grin2:
Lu here are some rear wheel dyno numbers.
Challenger vs. 107 M8 & 114 M8

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes and they are quite expensive too. I would buy the brand new Indian Challenger if I could afford it.
huh, a Challenger Limited cost more than a Road Glide Special

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
58,731 Posts
People complain about Harley prices but then Polaris sucked people in with Victory which was pricey, dropped the line, and then came out with an even pricier brand.

·
Super Moderator
58,731 Posts
Don't take our silence as agreement.
Our mammas taught us......never argue with a fool. Lol. ;-)
That was cute :wayhappy:

First of all you wouldn't need a bigger bike because you ride local between 35-45mph.
Secondly you have 2 riders so you need 2 bikes probably supported on a fixed income. If I had to buy 2 bikes I'd probably not ride so......ride that C50 like you stole it!

·
Premium Member
863 Posts
That was cute :wayhappy:

First of all you wouldn't need a bigger bike because you ride local between 35-45mph.
Secondly you have 2 riders so you need 2 bikes probably supported on a fixed income. If I had to buy 2 bikes I'd probably not ride so......ride that C50 like you stole it!
Mostly correct sir!
I like Victory. I suppose I'm one of the few whom wishes Victory was kept and Indian went away. It just seems like many of the Victory bikes have an appeal to me. Not so for Indian.
Now as far as H-D, yes price is a big factor......maybe someday.....maybe. :)

·
Administrator
16,360 Posts
Love my Vic. Don't see myself ever getting rid of it.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Loved my Victory also, 75k no major problems, started every time. The Victory V crash bars held up well in the accident also!

·
Super Moderator
58,731 Posts
^^I love these guys Victorys as well as Peter's new Indian. Peter rides his bikes a lot. Good old Peter!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts