Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
181 - 200 of 246 Posts

·
Administrator
55,766 Posts
Beez.........she's re-joined with her hubby.

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
4,731 Posts
Good morning Beez, how you holding up?
How's your Knee healing??
Stay strong and ease the process... Continued prayers for yah... Salute!

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
I'm doing fine. I worked at the house for about 4 hours and then I went to the lawyers at 10 a.m. and then to the courthouse for a short certificate and now at the bank putting money into an account so the lawyer can pay bills for Mom's estate. Next I'm going back to the lawyers with checks and then I'm going to go home where my boss / friend is going to fix my Sump Pump float. Then I'm going to call it a day. I'm sure I'll wake up in the middle of the night and then start thinking of things I should be doing at Mom's house.
Thanks for asking 🙂

·
Super Moderator
30,910 Posts
I was going to mention a certain someone who might be able to assist with that, and any Blackberries that needed to be destroyed, but I decided against it. 🤷‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
In hind sight my broken leg was a gift from God to my Mom so I could spend time with her in her final months. Although I can tell after 10 weeks I'm not completely healed I thank Him for not having any real pain to speak of as well as having that time off of work to be with her. We were always very close. She left her love with me and took my love with her.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Your a good son beez. And that's a hard job at times. (y)

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
I thought I was going to have to deal with his estate as well but he picked a close to 90 year old cousin who lives 2 hours away as opposed his only nephew who lives in the same town. He never married. You know that 1 person in the family who is the "one". He's it. ;)
Takes some pressure off of me that's for sure. I'll be going back to work soon if this leg is healed up enough. We'll find out next Friday.

181 - 200 of 246 Posts