Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 256 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
THANK U ALLLLLL FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES!!! Means a lot!!! Thats why I love the site!!!:shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades:

·
Administrator
5,966 Posts
Reading your report and seeing those pix, I'm REALLY glad to know how comparatively well you got off. You are one tough dude. Now let's see how your insurance treats the Vulcan.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Man Mark so glad you are ok!! Almost.

Hang in there man.

You must be stout to lift bike one legged :)
That's exactly what I was thinking! Mark you must be one bad dude. . . . well, that was until you posted about crying at the Dr. :biglaugh:

Man I am so sorry for you right now, but on the bright side, you just sold your bike :wayhappy: You may not get as much as you wanted, but you may be surprized. I'm sure it still runs too.

. . and how is it that a dog runs into me and I tear my ACL, partially tear my PCL, fracture both sides of my knee and a bone in my foot. . . I wasn't even doin 29 mph. . . :blackeye:

. . . and here you are, doin 55mph and a 100+ lbs deer runs right into you and not only do you NOT fall, but you get it off the road, and then pick it up from the ground (scratching head) :wtf: It's just not fair ;-)

I'm just really glad it wasn't any worse my friend. HEAL QUICK!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Holy crap.. sorry to hear!!! Get well Bud!

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Ankle breaks are tough. I'm guessing you're riding season is finished for this year. Good luck with you're rehab.[/QUOTE said:
DID U SAY RIDING SEASON OVER!! NO WAY:biglaugh: Once the bike is up/or new to me bike, I will just put my cast up on the highway pegs and keep riding!:biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Reading your report and seeing those pix, I'm REALLY glad to know how comparatively well you got off. You are one tough dude. Now let's see how your insurance treats the Vulcan.
Yea, I'm wait to hear what insurance will do also:blackeye:

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
That's exactly what I was thinking! Mark you must be one bad dude. . . . well, that was until you posted about crying at the Dr. :biglaugh:

Man I am so sorry for you right now, but on the bright side, you just sold your bike :wayhappy: You may not get as much as you wanted, but you may be surprized. I'm sure it still runs too.

. . and how is it that a dog runs into me and I tear my ACL, partially tear my PCL, fracture both sides of my knee and a bone in my foot. . . I wasn't even doin 29 mph. . . :blackeye:

. . . and here you are, doin 55mph and a 100+ lbs deer runs right into you and not only do you NOT fall, but you get it off the road, and then pick it up from the ground (scratching head) :wtf: It's just not fair ;-)

I'm just really glad it wasn't any worse my friend. HEAL QUICK!
:biglaugh:King-pin, I was just scared that the gas was going to touch a spark or something(which was none):wayhappy:

·
Registered
19,518 Posts
Wait.... Was your Vulcan trying to do a mind-meld with the deer?????? LOL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,518 Posts
:biglaugh:King-pin, I was just scared that the gas was going to touch a spark or something(which was none):wayhappy:
That sounds like my wreck in 2009. I got up, hobbled over to the bike, set it upright and turned off the ignition to save the battery!! A rider has his priorities!!! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Mark,
Sorry to hear this, deer are everywhere. Thank God you're somewhat OK. Your ankle will heal, it will just take some time. Hope you make out good with the insurance company and best of luck with your new ride !!!
Mike & Lori

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
amazing effort on your part , the hardest thing, I think, will be keeping you from riding until you heal! get well first. (lots of time to shop for the next bike!) I'm glad you didnt have one of your passengers along.

·
Registered
302 Posts
That is one unhappy looking camper in the photos! I think that you did great saving the bike as much as you did. It sounds like everything is fixable, and most importantly, You! Get busy getting well and everything else will fall in line.

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Mark,
Sorry to hear this, deer are everywhere. Thank God you're somewhat OK. Your ankle will heal, it will just take some time. Hope you make out good with the insurance company and best of luck with your new ride !!!
Mike & Lori
Whats up Mike and Lori!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!:wayhappy:

41 - 60 of 256 Posts