Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
UPDATE.......Well, went to rehab 3 days last week and it went well. I am able to put 40% of my weight on my ankle but still need the crutches. Still have A LOT of soreness and tightness in my ankle. They are working on getting my mobility back in my foot which is very painful but I am ALL in:wayhappy: I was able to get on the bike and stand it up(with Fracture boot on)with little pain. I still have to stay off ankle other than when i'm at rehab. So its getting better..........But, sitting around the house, on this laptop, has caused my credit card problems:biglaugh:

Highway Bars
Pegs
Ram Mount for GPS
Shark Amp & Speaks
Lowers
Waterproof Outlet
Power Commander
Its going to be a LONG day tomorrow installing everything....yes, I will be out there laying on the ground putting everything on somehow some way:biglaugh: I will not be stop:shades:

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Oh Ohhhhhhh Mod illness... add that to your malodies....LOL

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Glad that therapy is working and you are feeling better. You must be going stir crazy.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Glad to hear you are progressing Kett!

Look at all that new stuff to put on... nice! Mary spent 2 hrs at the dealer the other day ordering things. They gave her 20% off on everything. My prize? After I put it all on she's going to buy me something for my bike. I'm hearing a nice quiet Area P exhaust in my near future!

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Glad you are making progress. It would be so much more motivating to get to rehab if the therapist is "hot".

At least you limit your laptop and credit card to mods.

Ankles and wrist are tricky. You'll probably have a few bumps in the road along the way. Another case for a hot therapist.

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Glad you are making progress. It would be so much more motivating to get to rehab if the therapist is "hot".

At least you limit your laptop and credit card to mods.

Ankles and wrist are tricky. You'll probably have a few bumps in the road along the way. Another case for a hot therapist.
No such luck on the hot Therapist:cry: instead it's Tina the beast!!!!:blackeye::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
No such luck on the hot Therapist:cry: instead it's Tina the beast!!!!:blackeye::biglaugh:
That's just more reason to Get-er-done.

Nooo, I wasn't thinking about that! I said "er" NOT "her"!!!

:biglaugh:

·
Registered
20,180 Posts
Glad to hear you're getting around a little. There is nothing wrong with riding a desk chair or mechanics roller around the garage. It's not like you're standing on your foot:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.

Just be happy it's TINA the Beast rather than OLGA the Russian Wrestling coach.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
The Village Idiot
5,018 Posts
Helga Von Messerschmidt with the big meaty paws...

Just don't be afraid to question her when she tells you to bend over, snapping the rubber glove and starts talking about a "new" method to get you moving again.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Hahahaha :biglaugh:.

As my daddy always said (and he really did say it a lot. . . . I can remember it as far back to when I was 10 yrs old.),

"Son, fat women need lovin too".

:blackeye::biglaugh:

241 - 256 of 256 Posts