Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hit a big deer going to work, howard County hospital right now, ankle jacked up, I'm ok but I hear bike is bad, will post later.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Suppose to say ..I hit a deer...a lil shaken right now.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Geez, Kett! I know you were looking for a new bike, but your methods for justifying the purchase are a bit extreme!

Hope the ankle isn't too serious, and everything else checks out okay. Keep us posted!

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
Dam Kett - hope you make out OK - keep up posted.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sorry to hear that you're down. That is one thing I worry about when riding the back roads. Over here they are all over the place in the fall and winter. We don't see many during the summer.
Get well soon.

Did at least get some venison out if it?

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

·
Registered
19,528 Posts
Oh, chit.... Kett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate reading this section, but I'm glad you're posting this yourself!

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well is BROKEN!!! I am about to cry and scream, snot flying, farting and all else that come with setting broken bones!!! Ok, I'm a decent size guy but I'm bout to get real tender!! Lol will post later! Thanks all!!!

·
Administrator
5,973 Posts
Well is BROKEN!!! I am about to cry and scream, snot flying, farting and all else that come with setting broken bones!!! Ok, I'm a decent size guy but I'm bout to get real tender!! Lol will post later! Thanks all!!!

Did NOT need that image! :crying:

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Oh that sucks man.

You don't look happy in the picture.

They'll probably give you some little pills that will make it feel better for awhile.

The bike can be replaced.

Just heal fast and keep telling your self it could have been much much worse, at least their not talking about sewing anything back on.

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
Sending healing Karma your way - hope you heal fast.

1 - 20 of 256 Posts