Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2005 Suzuki C50T that I have put a little over 64000 miles on it so far. I just c hanged the timing chains. The only problems I have is the bike wants to suddenly run extremely rich and wants flood out sometimes. I'm hoping that I can get some answers to figure out how to fix it. Lol. Im always open to advice and help....and always looking for folks to ride with. I live in goldsboro nc.

·
Super Moderator
33,484 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

We've got a number of members from Canada, Europe, and even a few from Australia.

As for the issues with the bike, head on over to the Help forums and post up there, we'll be happy to help as much as possible.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome from Fort Rucker Alabama

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
238 Posts
welcome from S.C and as far as flooding all of a suden what mods have ya done to bike it stock or by chance took out the pair valve or added a aftermarker exaust any input on these type things would help members help you fig out the problem =)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hi Bill!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks yall. Oneday I'd like to visite some these places..just to say I was there. Lol. As for the bike prods, I'll head over to the trouble shooting section and see if anyone can help. It's bone stock.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
25,580 Posts
welcome from Ct...got a question question...where the h#ll ya been for the last 64.000 miles...hope we don't have to wait another 64.000 miles to hear from ya again...ride safe and glad to see you've had a good experience w/the ride. Got a rally coming up in sept in Gettysburg...maybe you can stop by for some laughs and meet some of the folks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol I been aa far as South Carolina to Washington DC. I have been down to the dragons tail yet. Now that the timing chains are fixed..might have to get some new brakes first though. Lol.
When is the rally? Sounds like it would be a blast.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm wondering if I'll have enough time to get my bike tested before making a trip that long? I'm still having issues with my bike idles way to low...and that running problem has me baffled. Lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.