Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
The officer stopped her and told her she was riding in the wrong lane. She responded by shouting, loud enough for me to hear it in the parking lot when she still had her helmet on: " Why are you hastling me? I didn't do nothing wrong, you fu--ing pig!"
All he did was stop her. She then freaks out, smashes her helmet and smacks her head against a brick wall.

What exactly do you have an issue with on the cops part???? Should he have just let her ride in violation????

As someone else said, when one person see's things one way, and everyone else see's it another, it might be time to reassess your values.

·
Registered
532 Posts
CycleBiker said:
While the lady in the story may well have been somewhat exitable and clearly didn't like cops (probably because she had been messed with before) why didn't the cop just let it go and just tell her to mind not to continue in the wrong lane, but no, she's not been sufficiently respectful to him so now he starts to mess with her - demands her drivers license, then her registration - just couldn't let it go could he.
Two sides to every story.
I Guess - But Come on man.... Generally if someone is Acting like a Punk while riding/Driving - they have also in the past - and again, Generally if someone has a Pattern of acting like a punk, most likely there is a good reason to believe that they have done so to the point that they are either riding a suspended license, or no license at all!

I am NO Sort of fan of an undeserved Hassell, but I see this one as "You got exactly what you asked for"

61 - 63 of 63 Posts