Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Aw crap !
Suck it up and get back on the bike Julie ! It's just a friggin fractured leg.
At least this way, when I call you a chick I can kick your crutches out from under you and you won't be able to kick my ass ! :twisted:

Eh, ok, so I hope you smiled just a little. ;)
I'm just glad you're gonna be OK.
Heal fast, and then we'll see about fixin Petals. ;)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
If you need anything let me know. I use to live in Auburn, Wa and still have a lot of friends and family out your way and I will MAKE them come do anything you need.

Heal quick and get back on 2 wheels soon.

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Take care and enjoy the pain medication--love that stuff. Had a compound fracture of the tibia along w/ a cracked fibula once, and I learned to love my medication!

Heck, if you had had this a day or two earlier, I would've put those HD dots inside a Get Well card :D

Seriously....Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself and don't try to do too much too quickly!

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Hey girlfriend... prayers for a speedy recovery coming along with this
**********************hugs*********************************
a giant get well hug.. wish I was closer I'd go bronco huntin with the fellas.. nothin worse than a bitter, pissed off, redheaded, menopausal, beotch on a bike......... heck, I'd even go without the hormones for a couple of days in preparation..... and believe me there are Very few reasons I'd do that.. so ya know I luv ya sister girl...get well soon.

·
Administrator
29,600 Posts
I'm glad you're OK and in one piece, as always. You will heal (as soon as possible and hopefully be up on two wheels again (once again ASAP) Don't worry about your scoot, it aids in the healing process.

I'm sorry for your luck; you've always been one of the most welcoming neighbors...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Oh no!!

So sorry for you and petals!! I hope you aren't in much pain and I hope you heal quickly.

Man that just stinks.

Andy

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I`m sorry to read this.You drove home with a broken leg? :shock: ...your a tough one girl.Get well soon and if your laid up for a while i`ll keep posting hot guys on the bikini thread for the ladies to keep ya occupied :wink: .Take care girl.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I hate hearing these stories. Stay off of that leg and heal up fast. You're gonna be mobile in time for your trip aren't you? Sure hope so. I hope petals wasn't hurt too bad, but she can be fixed either way. You just take care of that leg. We'll be praying for a quick recovery.

·
Registered
681 Posts
OUCH!!! And you rode home with a broken leg! Wow .

Hope it heals properly withou t surgery.

You have my deapest sympathy. (Broke my fibula almost 12 weeks ago.)

Keep us updated on your recovery.

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
no no no no no no no... makes me feel like cussing and crying at the same time.

just take care and have the speediest recovery possible. i know you'll keep us posted on both your and petal's rehab. god bless you, girl. you da best.

21 - 40 of 236 Posts