Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night we went to biker church, Mike was talking to our friend, and I walked over pouting because there were 5 HD Heritage Softails their.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bill looks at Mike and said..... You should have bought her Gavin's bike...

(2003 Anniversary addition Silver/Black LOTS of Extra Chrome, Screaming Eagles.... I think like 6000 miles, or something stupid like that ffor...... $10,000)

Mike says... Yeah, looking back we should have bought that.... :shock:

I wanted to smack Him...... I just walked away...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I guess I'll hold out for the brand new Chrimson Red Sungo Heritage Softail...... :wink:

But, I still wanted to HIT HIM!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Re: I wanted to Hit Him with a Base Ball Bat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister Mooo said:
I guess I'll hold out for the brand new Chrimson Red Sungo Heritage Softail...... :wink:
You know Sis I'm still believing you are going to get your dream bike.
If you would have got the other one it would have messed everything up.
I KNOW how hard it is to wait, but in the end it will payoff.

·
Registered
10,893 Posts
sister sluggo

violence is not the way to go here

use rat poison-it's much better and the clean up is a snap

love
doc

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AdamJG142 said:
What exactly is biker church?
Biker Church = Well there are two of them in WNY One in Tonowannda, Monday's... one in the Southtowns Elma on Friday's

It's Church for Bikers.

it's 15 minutes of Worship.. In Elma it's rockin' Bluesy Bluegrass.... Last week they did Amazing Grace to the melody of the House of the Rising Sun.... AWESOME!!!!! Then 15 minute message, and then we go for a ride...... YaaaaaaaaaaHooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently got the patch....... "These Are My Church Cloths"

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
AdamJG142 said:
What exactly is biker church?
WELCOME to the VR site, new member.

Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts