Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a pair of running lights for my 2006 C90. What kind do you have and what would you recommend? These will be running/driving lights only...not turn signals. A web link would be helpful if you could provide that...as well as a reputable vendor. I have been looking at some running lights from JP Cycles. Since I know absolutely nothing about wiring lights, a little information about how to wire them would be appreciated. I have read where people find a connection in the headlight and use a relay/fuse. Clarification on that would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Are you talking about lights and a light bar or just small lights to just get noticed?

If to just get noticed kuryakn silver bullets are popular here.

Aux lights for driving in another whole can of worms an there is ALOT of threads on that.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mainly just to be noticed by oncoming traffic...to increase my visibility to other drivers. I do not do much nighttime driving at all...primarily all during the day. I just want some additional front lights. I am not particularly interested in a light bar...mainly some lights I can clamp onto my turn signal bar or possibly front forks. Thanks for your comments.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
do you have highway bars or a shield? Some have mounted them to those. Might want to look at the walmart lights thread( cheap versions of optronics) for some cheap small lights. They have been mounted to shields.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a shield and engine guard/bars. I like the WalMart thread...with the lights mounted on the turn signal housing.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
I understand if you get caught at night they can also help w/ lighting besides getting noticed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts