Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
16,280 Posts
Speaking of which, did I miss your final mileage?
No. Dennis was a slacker this year in the mileage contest. Probably because he ate all the dam jelly beans he usually gives away as a prize.

Or

No time to ride now that he's retired. Before he did it as a reason not to go to work on time.

·
Super Moderator
20,083 Posts
possibly both...then again my worst riding year...no reason or excuses...knew I really wouldn't be doing much riding so passed on the fun. Hopefully this year it returns.

·
Super Moderator
20,083 Posts
riding or not riding much, less than 7k...I did make it w/ken to Pa at the end of the season to lunch w/some of the gang and pick up some Shoo Fly Pies. Brought back the MayBay now called The MayFest...which will continue again in Vermont this year May 15-17. Spent the weekend in June in the white mts of NH with our gang here riding & partying and learning the place would work well for this years upcoming Yankee Rally to be held in late June. Family stuff had me canceling the OFest in NC, my favorite rally and will be interesting to see where this years will be held. If the early 2020 weather here in my area is any indicator of this years weather, I expect to be back to my normal riding. Keep an eye for lunch/coffee/whatever riding dates, will be at least 1 to 2 a month which last year had at most a table for 4 needed. Santa brought me some new deodorant so we'll see if that played into the small turnouts.

·
Super Moderator
20,083 Posts
would like to make it a requirement that anyone a part of this forum attend at least 1 event a year be it a coffee meet, lunch meet, rally or just a ride, but then we'd be crossing over into forbidden territory which right now is what makes this forum fun to be a part of...no rules or requirements. So that said, I'll have to find some other way to get folks here to make an attempt to meet one another.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Congratulations Ken!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Congrats Ken. I guess....
My goal is to post at least twice a year on here. But if that is too much, I can try to cut back a bit so the rest of you have more space for your own stuff!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts