Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It's still there I don't think it's moved since last week.

Hopefully I'll pass it soon

Super Moderator
Hang in there, brother. Prayers that it passes soon. 馃檹馃挏

Reactions: Jmbrad

Premium Member
Hang tuff buddy. I know that must hurt like hell.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hang tuff buddy. I know that must hurt like hell.
My experience has been it's the worst from the kidney to the bladder. Once it gets to the bladder, it's easy. It was almost there last week. Hopefully soon.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

• Wow
Reactions: beezer

Premium Member
How you doin buddy? Any results yet?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Nothing to report yet. Have a follow up doctor's appointment Friday this week.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Follow-up visit with the doctor this morning and an x-ray revealed the stone is still in its little happy place and refuses to move.

I have a plan. It involves a case of beer and a long weekend. I'll flush the little turd out one way or another.

Premium Member
Thanks for the update. Hope it flushes painlessly.

Premium Member
Follow-up visit with the doctor this morning and an x-ray revealed the stone is still in its little happy place and refuses to move.

I have a plan. It involves a case of beer and a long weekend. I'll flush the little turd out one way or another.
My kind of plan. Good luck!!! Hope it works.(y)

Super Moderator
Geebus! You had to make that joke about being pregnant. Now it's gonna wait nine months to come out. 馃槵

I guess the good news with your current plan is, if it works, you should be drunk enough when it comes out that you may not care. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Geebus! You had to make that joke about being pregnant. Now it's gonna wait nine months to come out. 馃槵

I guess the good news with your current plan is, if it works, you should be drunk enough when it comes out that you may not care. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔
You literally made me Lol.

I'm 3 beers in. Don't worry, it's light beer. Keystone, it's the cheapest I can tolerate. They say, whoever "they" are, it's Coors light rebranded. I know it used to have the same mountain range on the can, but alas, it's been redesigned.

I just refinanced my house, so no danger of me getting sloshed and going out and trading motorcycles.

Reactions: Whiskey

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
@beezer

I need inspiration. Show me a blue eyed brunette dressed as a classic German barmaid!

Reactions: beezer

Registered
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
You want Beezer dressed as a classic blue eyed brunette German barmaid鈥..are you sure you鈥檙e only 3 beers in鈥.I guess that was 2 hours ago鈥..lol
Touche

21 - 40 of 56 Posts