Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't been around much but I do get my arse to Lake George for the rally every year. Lots of fun. In any event, I sold my 2012 Street Triple R and picked up a 2013 GSXR 750. I always missed my Daytona, even after I traded my Daytona and Bonneville for the Triple. It was great for 2 years and 7,500 miles later, I decided to sell it and get what I think is the most comfortable sport bike (oxymoron), I know. Wow its fun. So far now my stable is complete. The 2000 Sprint St, the 2007 1200 Custom Sportster and the 2013 GSXR 750. Here are a few pics. So now I have all the positions and British, US and Japanese machines. Just put on my tall winter shield for the winter rides. I try to ride them all over the winter, but the Sprint goes the most.

PS, yes it was used. It was a steal with only 540 miles on it. I'm almost done breaking it in. The kid who bought my bike for the track got a great deal, and in turn so did I. The guy bought it new last year but really never had the time to ride it. He even through in his Shoei RF1100 helmet and a brand new HJC small still in the box, for the chicks that never got on his bike. I guess we all won, or all lost.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Probably the best sports bike of all time! Power of a litre bike with the agility of a 600 :-D

Reactions: mfile2000

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all. I knew the Suzuki Demo Day could be a problem.

Did the Newburgh ride ever go off in October?

So I start on a Suzuki C50 and I've come full circle with lucky No. 7. Now I need a drink.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
Nice choice, Myron. That's probably the real 'sweet spot' for displacement in a crotch rocket. :)

Reactions: mfile2000
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.