Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being out of commission for over a year, due to surgery on my right hand, I spent the last two days in the garage working on the 2005 C50. I changed all the fluids and replaced the 9 year old battery (which worked ok, but why take a chance). Cleaned and polished...looks awesome. Greeted to 1.5 inches of snow and 29 deg. this AM. I should have known better...I brought winter back!

·
Super Moderator
8,879 Posts
And here I thought the 3" of snow that fell last night on top of a sheet of ice was *my* fault because I'd finally gotten my bike into the shop for an overdue scheduled service. ;) It's stuck there now, until the roads clear off again.

Glad to hear you'll be back on the road soon, Raygun.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got my bikes ready and same thing happened here in Minnesota...been a long winter :cry:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm really bummed. I wanted to visit some friends in the SE corner of the state today. I eventually checked out my sewing machine skills by replacing the VELCRO on my 20 year old CORTECH jacket. I was successful!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm amazed...I didn't screw it up. The jacket looks like new. Maybe I can get another 20 years out of the jacket, but, by then, I'll be 83. Never mind!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts