Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's done!!! If anyone was following my search thread, I finally pulled the trigger..

2007 New C50 Limited for 5993 out the door!!

http://www.otdsuzukidenver.com/disp...=c2703ab411c2cb430111c7bbc8d70642&modelId=162

Now, one thing I didn't ask around here is whether warrenty is something u should consider. i did go ahead and get the 3 year warrenty with 100% coverage on required maintenance... not sure if I should have done that.. but .. anyways..

So, how'd I do??

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
That bike has an msrp of $7,099.00.

I'd say it's a decent deal. Like I always say "at least you didn't get screwed-you've done better then most people".

If you got the waranty included in that price then I'd say it's a VERY decent deal.

Good for you. Enjoy it and be safe.

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! The C50 is an awesome bike! Fuel injection and heel-toe shifter make is so much nicer than the Volusia... :wink: :wink: :lol:

Anyway, congrats on the bike. The C50 AND Volusia are really great rides!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats! I know you'll like it.

You got a great deal too. I traveled over 300 miles to get my '06 a year and a half ago and I paid $400 more than you did. I didn't get the extended warranty and to date, haven't needed it.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jungle,

That is a very sweet price. How did you get them to go that low on it out the door. I'm seeing MSRP on those of $6899-$6999 before tax.

There is an used M50 2007 with 1900 miles for sale locally for 5299, negotiated down to 5000, which also has cobra pipes but a new one for that price seems like an awesome deal.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Jungle,

That's a MUCH better deal then that other bike you posted about! and brand new to boot!

Good job!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I paid 6K for my 07 new with the Windshield including Tax & Title on a Red/Black C50.......... Didn't get the extended warrenty and hope I don't need it in the future
Dealers are funny........guess you got to be there at the right time and place. My bike came from my local dealer, but I had to drive 50 miles to another dealer to buy it and take delivery........ Local dealer wanted full MSRP take it or leave it......... I left it

Enjoy your ride, I'm sure you'll discover which dealers are best for mailordering parts from here like I did

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
you can get the warranty later on.... I got mine in the 11 month of owning the bike !

www.oneidasuzuki.com sold it to me for 200 less then the local dealer!!!

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Did I miss something? You bought it in DENVER? LOL Yeah, obviously I missed something..but GREAT deal! See, SOMETIMES patience pays off! :wink:

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
:applause: You lucky dog!!! NO TUBES, NO SPOKES!! Plug holes only. :smoking:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like you got a good deal.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Of course You MUST show pics!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol.. well, right when they were going to deliver it to the house a big storm came up and they were talking hail on the news so I told them to wait till today. Then, of course the storm misses us.

Anyways, yeah I will have to get some pics, but everyone here has seen stock bikes before. Although, this is the best pic of the exact bike I have found (which is now my wallpaper of course)

http://www.bikez.com/pictures/large...1_4_boulevard c50c_Image credits - Suzuki.jpg[/url]

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
I send my future condolences for the demise of your wallet as moditis decends on you.

:lol: :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts