Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
willing to pay $50 plus shipping or $60 shipped for a driveshaft I can't keep stock at the moment for DJ Drives and going OEM new is killing me on prices

If you have a old drive sitting around and collecting space and you know you will never use it I WANT YOUR DRIVESHAFT

[email protected] is the best way to reach me or just call me 352-208-0366

Thanks Fellows
Corey

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Corey, just sent you an email.
Which promptly came back as undeliverable. (address not found)

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
I have one you can have .. Almost brand new off a 2008 C50 if you don't find another one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'll have a 2003(?) VL800 that I unfortunately have to strip in about a week or so. I can send one from that bike if you're still looking.

For anyone else interested, I'll have other parts (sans engine/trans) from this bike for sale as well. Floorboards, electronics, bodywork, frame, suspension, wheels, etc. IIRC, it's standard black paint, spoked wheels...tires are junk though, so those are going straight to the dumpster. I'll post pics after we get the engine swapped over into another bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking for a Blue or Gold LED replacement for the stock speedometer for my 2001 VL800. If anyone knows where I can order one please let me know. Over the last year I've been customizing my bike to a full bagger. I'm having the bagger fitted now. I should have my bike back in two weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts