Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes,,,that time of year where mc riding in my area becomes more miss than hit...so I tend to spend more time than I should posting useless jibberish...like this post here...on this site just to keep the little left of what brain power I have in somewhat of a float mode.

Hopefully the winter will be short and friendly and I can resume with helpful mc info on what little mc knowledge this peas size brain of mine has to offer, even tho I never did claim to know anything about mc's in the first place and anything mc related I have posted will give credence to that.

so...old retired guy getting more senile each day...too much time on his hands...spending way too much time in his recliner posting meaningless and useless info...even some with pics that have nothing to do with anything... at your service.

feel free to stop in with your coffee cup and say hello...my pot, unlike the Vol Pot...damn newbies...is always full.

·
Registered
872 Posts
With any luck I’ll be retired in 11 years and have the down time of winter to help contribute to the mindless dribble here as well…..

·
Premium Member
3,972 Posts
DC, admit it, you posted useless drivel when you were working 🤣 😂🤣

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DC, admit it, you posted useless drivel when you were working 🤣 😂🤣
can always count on the Peanut Gallery here for having my back...

·
Premium Member
3,972 Posts
Love you Dennis :)

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will come fast Fred...congrats on being close...

·
Super Moderator
31,407 Posts
I used to hope that I'd get there, but as I get older, I start to realize that the odds are against me. Almost no men in my blood line that make it to 70. If I'm lucky I'll get a couple of years of useless dribble in. It is what it is. 🤷‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
look at it this way...better to dribble here on the forum than to dribble on your shirt or worse yet...in your pants.

·
Super Moderator
64,075 Posts
I used to hope that is get there, but as I get older, I start to realize that the odds are against me. Almost no men in my blood line that make it to 70. If I'm lucky I'll get a couple of years of useless dribble in. It is what it is. 🤷‍♂️
My urn comes in today instead of the middle of February as originally stated by Amazon. It's just a matter of time now......:p

·
Super Moderator
64,075 Posts
In the 70s here but haven't gotten the bike out. But, there is always next week!
At some point you're going to say "I'm not in Kansas anymore". That reminds me of something in my distant past. I just can't seem to place it.

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My urn comes in today instead of the middle of February as originally stated by Amazon. It's just a matter of time now......:p
planning on going somewhere?...not that you'd be missed but like a junkyard dog, get kinda used to having you around getting in everyones way.

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
maybe you could try a fitting...wonder if those things inside are decorated anything like Jeanie's bottle...

Vertebrate Purple Decoration Textile Mammal

·
Super Moderator
24,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
start rolling up your pennies and stash them somewhere...the way things are going w/prices these days...don't know if anyone will ever be able to retire ...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts