Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there got a set of stock bones they would be willing to part with? My bike is lowered 2" and Steve doesn't want to keep it that way...

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't really do that because I need the stock ones before I remove the dropped ones. However, if I find someone who has stock ones laying around after they dropped their bike, I will be happy to send him my dropped ones once I make the swap.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Re: I Need Stock Bones

funbikerchick said:
Anyone out there got a set of stock bones they would be willing to part with? My bike is lowered 2" and Steve doesn't want to keep it that way...
...and what does Tena want?? :)

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

wehrd1 said:
funbikerchick said:
Since Tena is giving the bike to Steve because he bought her a Harley, she wants Steve to be happy... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,342 Posts

funbikerchick said:
wehrd1 said:
funbikerchick said:
Since Tena is giving the bike to Steve because he bought her a Harley, she wants Steve to be happy... :lol: :lol:
ah. gotcha. he's getting the better deal.... <stand back>

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

wehrd1 said:
funbikerchick said:
wehrd1 said:
funbikerchick said:
Well, only because I am part of the bargain... :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,342 Posts

funbikerchick said:
wehrd1 said:
funbikerchick said:
wehrd1 said:
funbikerchick said:
Well, only because I am part of the bargain... :wink: :lol: :lol:

well OF COURSE that is what I was implying... 8)

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have a set I'll send ya if you still need 'em.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts