Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my hypercharger in, and had the dealer install it and the Cobra fuel processor. When I was looking for different trap door inserts, I came across a website that makes custom ones. I've been smiling ever since I saw it. You see, I sent a picture of my Maltese, Princess, who I lost to cancer three and a half years ago. I've been wanting to get a picture of her on my bike somehow. I just love it.

Oh, and I love the way the bike runs now. It seems to have more power, but mostly, seems much smoother. Maybe because of the Cobra processor. And I love the way it sounds at idle. Also, the hypercharger doesn't stick out near as far as the stock filter did. I'm very pleased. :D

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Great looking bike!

I love Princess's pic on there :D
What a neat way to remember her!!

Glad those changes made you happy, very sweet!

jim

·
Registered
6 Posts
Boy! That's awefully close to the pool! Does a hypercharger change the performance of the bike that much? Don't you have to get an aftermarket exhaust now because of the higher airflow coming in?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LiveYourLife said:
Boy! That's awefully close to the pool! Does a hypercharger change the performance of the bike that much? Don't you have to get an aftermarket exhaust now because of the higher airflow coming in?
It wasn't that close to the pool. And as for aftermarket exhausts, my pipes are debaffled and the technician said that would be fine. I do plan on getting aftermarket, as soon as Dan get the true duals made. I don't know if the hypercharger changes the performance that much, supposedly just a few hp. But it sure seems quicker, and smoother, though that may be the fuel processor. I got it more for looks. I think it's just cool.

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Very cool!

It's a nice way to show your feminine side and show your love for princess while you scream past other riders at high rates of speed! :lol:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Great looking bike. Great memorial idea.

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
MalteseYo said:
When I was looking for different trap door inserts, I came across a website that makes custom ones.
Can you please post link to this site? I want to make club insert. Thank you.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mmmagicfingers said:
That is an awesome tribute to Princess!! Nice lookin bike!!!!
Thanks Mmmagicfingers! I just looked at your bike pics, love the purple!

Thanks to all for your nice comments! :D

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
waterse said:
You got a real purty bike, Yo. You coming to Myrtle?
Thanks Evan! I wish I were, but I took a couple of days off last week to go to Thunder Beach, plus spent too much money going down there. It was fun, though. I hope to make it down to Myrtle Beach next time though. You guys have a great trip!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yo,
I really think your bike looks nice. I love the Hypercharger on mine. I like the purple butterfly fins in your HC. Your pics are great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts