Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah normally that wouldn't be a big deal. But that is the signal that my new bike is on the truck and has been shipped. Should see it next week. :wayhappy: Just in time for weather to take a crap. :crying:

·
Super Moderator
33,452 Posts
Yay! And sorry at the same time. The weather's still nice here. You want me to take care of it for you? :biglaugh:

·
Administrator
57,118 Posts
Do I detect an Arizona Sabbatical? :shades:

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are going to be in Tucson and Lake Havasu for awhile this winter. Yes I would love to have the bike with me, but God what a long haul for a brand new bike on an open trailer. I think I'll just be patient.

·
Administrator
57,118 Posts
U-Haul, Russ.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's here!!!!! It's here!!!!! It's here !!!!!!!

Came off the truck late yesterday, dealer prep and paint protection today and I take delivery tomorrow morning.

I think the weather is going to be decent for awhile too. :wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy::wayhappy:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Wait you mean they gave you a Vehicle Identification Number Number?!? :brick: Sorry, I work in insurance and am slightly crazy so it's a pet peeve of mine.

Congrats again on the new bike!! :wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It starts with a 1 and ends in a 9. Lots of numbers and letters in between, so I guess it's VIN/L ?

I don't care what it's called, it's mine and I'm gonna ride it tomorrow.

Good reminder though, call the insurance guy.

·
Registered
12,035 Posts
Listen, if it's too horrible up there, you're welcome to come visit me in Florida.

:)

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Listen, if it's too horrible up there, you're welcome to come visit me in Florida.

:)
LOL, I'd love to do that, maybe sometime.

This year Lake Havasu won the drawing. (which means my wife wants to go to Lake Havasu).

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
Bet your not getting much sleep....Lol

Take lots of Pics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.