Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well!!! I gave in!!! I just ordered the Big City Monster Baffles for my 2'' COBRA Drags!!! They are shipping them Priority from Charlotte NC so I should have them tomorrow!!!

HOPE I GET THAT DEEP THROATY HARLEY SOUND!!! (of course w/o spending the $20 G's)

Will keep ya's updated!!!

RON

BE SAFE!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ALL I CAN SAY IS SWWWWWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! Nice Deep Rumble when the bike is warmed up... Sounds a little weird at start-up until the bike warms up but it is SWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I Def. feel the increase in the performance on the throttle... and at high speeds it is still SWEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!

All I need to do now is get either a K&N or an Aftermarket Intake...

91 bucks well spent!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

RON

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
fiv_oh_po_po said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS SWWWWWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! Nice Deep Rumble when the bike is warmed up... Sounds a little weird at start-up until the bike warms up but it is SWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I Def. feel the increase in the performance on the throttle... and at high speeds it is still SWEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!

91 bucks well spent!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

RON
A couple of questions. Is it any louder than what the drags already are? and what size did you order them- I was looking at their website but I figured you would know the diameter on the inside. Many Thankz

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jose said:
fiv_oh_po_po said:

91 bucks well spent!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

RON
A couple of questions. Is it any louder than what the drags already are? and what size did you order them- I was looking at their website but I figured you would know the diameter on the inside. Many Thankz
Sorry its taking me so long to get back to you... I HAVE BEEN WORKING CRAZY OVER TIME!!!

The pipes them selves are 2'' drags... If you are going to order the baffles you order 1 7/8''...

Yes they are louder then the stock baffles in the drags... however it isn't that high raspy sound anymore its a deeper throatier sound...

Personally I LOVE EM!!!

Hope this helps you out!!!

Ron

BE SAFE

·
Registered
819 Posts
Sorry................I dont think it will say "potato,potato, potato because it isnt a single pin crankshaft.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts