Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been away from the site for probably close to 3 years or so. Losing my riding buddy to cancer took a toll on me an then life got in the way. Anyway, I am back riding and loving it. I tried to log in with my old forum account but was told that I had entered incorrect ID. I then signed in using Facebook, something I had never done before. I got a welcome email that referenced my old user name and I even did a password reset for that account. Still, I cannot log in as that account. All my old info is gone; my garage, post, IMs, everything. What can I do to get back to using my old account instead of my Facebook login? Is there an Admin I can get in touch with?

Thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more thing, I paid for lifetime membership under my old account so that makes getting access to that account even more important.

·
Registered
19,724 Posts
Welcome back. See what happens when you leave your family for awhile? We understand your situation and forgive you. 0:):biglaugh:

·
Administrator
51,666 Posts
Contact Me here: [email protected]

What I'll do is set a temp password so You may enter Your original user account.
After You have entered and upgraded Your password, I'll merge the new account into the original.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well glad to hear your back and sorry about your buddy. It sucks I know and it gets better with time . I see the admin is helping you out with the old log in. They are pretty good with helping us out when it is needed.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I'm still rather confused about your account.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
今はすべて良いです。古いアカウントを使用して戻ってきました。 :)
Something ain't right.
Are you typing in Japanese?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts