Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i would like to know what jets every one is using with this set up?i only need input from those with this set up, and using the stock baffles, every bike is a little different. just would like to see how much they differ, thanks.kenneth

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
i used the setup that were included in the jet kit instructions. Incidentally it was the same setup that was reccomended in brimans rejetting matrix.....

Unfortunately i cannot remember what it was. :oops:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I just ordered a hypercharger and Jardines slashcut pipes today. According to the rejetting matrix that phloater described, a 142 main and a 45 pilot should be used. I hope this is right, because this is what I ordered from Motorcyclecarbs.com.

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
CAMPY said:
I just ordered a hypercharger and Jardines slashcut pipes today. According to the rejetting matrix that phloater described, a 142 main and a 45 pilot should be used. I hope this is right, because this is what I ordered from Motorcyclecarbs.com.
who did u buy the hypercharger from? My full jet kit came with the hypercharger... :?

·
Registered
645 Posts
The Hyper-Charger should come with a Stage Three jet kit . You will need a 45 pilot jet from the kit and a 145 to a 150 main jet and you need the air jet plug you get with the stage three kit for the hyper-charger to work right.The needle setup in the kit says to put the e-clip on the second notch but the third works much better on the VL800
Kilowatt

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it comes with a set of jets /withextras, i hhave mine been on for 1 year, just trying to see how much of a difference between bikes, keep the info comming

1 - 10 of 10 Posts