Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy New Year
Anyone installed one on their bike. Any pics or suggestions. I am looking for the air hose to t off and go to the charger.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Happy New Year
Anyone installed one on their bike. Any pics or suggestions. I am looking for the air hose to t off and go to the charger.
Finally installed this afternoon. Looks great. Will have pics when I put the new, granucci seat, on this spring.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get it figured out?
Yes, I purchased a service manual online last night and downloaded it. I then was more confident in taking off a couple of parts to get at the vacuum hose. Works great and looks awesome.

Thanks

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have the main part of the hypercharger, does anyone know where to get just the adapter or maybe if I could get one machined? Any pics of the complete parts for the setup?

·
Registered
652 Posts
It looks as though you cant buy just the adapter.

Thanks, Ozrider

·
Registered
686 Posts
tidcab:

I have an adaptor. Not for sale but I could get some pics, maybe this evening. I might have to email because I'm not sure how to attach them to a post.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Great, Grego. I will PM you my email. I guess I will get one machined. Thank you!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Found it....
40303A - SUZ 800 FI BLVD � C50 � Adaptor Only- Fits KA-608446 & KA-609421 & KA-609324

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hey scorpion, (sorry to step in). Yes you will have to put a fuel processor or it will run way too lean and create a lot of havoc. (Too much air vs fuel)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Grego, Ddid you add a fuel processor. also?
I have an 04' Vol, carbed. It was really a b*tch to get running (jetted) right, and I finally gave up, partially due to the fact that the air fuel pump was slowly going bad. But now I have an electrical external fuel pump I need to install. But I have nekid jugs and not sure I want to go back to the hyper in the future.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What if you get caught in the rain? Will you get water in the system and damage your bike?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts