Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing my new toys. The bike sounds and runs great, I love it!!! will post some pictures later.....Had a bit of trouble with a couple of things. The hypercharger did not come with one of the adapter bolts(a trip to Home depot was required). Also had to improvise and use the existing vacuum hose instead of cutting the one inside and putting the "T" fitting, well there was no fitting. Ended up buying a metal fitting adapter f that fitted the large existing vacuum hose to the smaller hose that came with the Hypercharger. Lastly the clamp that holds the heat shield to the muffler portion was too small. No big deal just went to Karen Auto parts and bought a bigger one.

·
Administrator
51,638 Posts
Monty, Monty, Monty!

·
Administrator
51,638 Posts
monty said:
Tony:

I will post the pictures soon.....
WE WANT ZOOM_ZOOM_and_ZOON!!! :shock:

·
Registered
298 Posts
How are the new Street Rods? Are they drag pipes like the regular Cobra drags with just a different shape or what? The look cool in the pictures, just need to know what they sound like... may buy some soon. Looking at the regular Cobra drags now.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
MiamiVice said:
How are the new Street Rods? Are they drag pipes like the regular Cobra drags with just a different shape or what? The look cool in the pictures, just need to know what they sound like... may buy some soon. Looking at the regular Cobra drags now.
I got Street Rods on my C50. You can check them out in my gallery. Look great and sound awesome, though I don't have anything to compare them to? Take the baffles out and its very noticeable. Sounds like a helicopter when you crank on it. I love them.

·
Super Moderator
4,275 Posts
Monty

Monty, Monty, Monty, you know damn well one of the boys from (VC) Valley Center has a digital camera for you to use..post em..the suspense is killing me :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Monty

duglaura said:
Monty, Monty, Monty, you know damn well one of the boys from (VC) Valley Center has a digital camera for you to use..post em..the suspense is killing me :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Believe it or not I spent a week looking for the darned battery charger(KIDS!!), go tired and just bought one on EBAY. I will post them ZOOOOM!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts