Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m writing a new post asking about this cause everything I’ve found on the forum is like ten years old or more! I’m looking for where to get a hypercharger for my 2004 volusia I already have the jet kit installed and it’s running fine just want to add a hypercharger and have for a little bit now. Anybody know where to still get a direct fit hypercharger kit for a volusia these days ? Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey guys I’m writing a new post asking about this cause everything I’ve found on the forum is like ten years old or more! I’m looking for where to get a hypercharger for my 2004 volusia I already have the jet kit installed and it’s running fine just want to add a hypercharger and have for a little bit now. Anybody know where to still get a direct fit hypercharger kit for a volusia these days ? Any help is greatly
Hey guys I’m writing a new post asking about this cause everything I’ve found on the forum is like ten years old or more! I’m looking for where to get a hypercharger for my 2004 volusia I already have the jet kit installed and it’s running fine just want to add a hypercharger and have for a little bit now. Anybody know where to still get a direct fit hypercharger kit for a volusia these days ? Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers
appreciated. Cheers

·
Registered
119 Posts
I could have sworn I had seen one available because I have considered getting one myself for my 03’. However, when I went looking for it so I could forward it to you, I could not find one. Sorry

·
Registered
119 Posts
I’m no expert or anything but I just want to make sure you’re aware that a hypercharger won’t add much horsepower. It will add, from what I’ve been told, responsiveness on the throttle which would be fun particularly if you’ve done the final drive mod. A good person to try to get ahold of for input and advice is Peter69. I met him and he’s put one on a bike he used to have. Nice guy who seems to know his sh..tuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m no expert or anything but I just want to make sure you’re aware that a hypercharger won’t add much horsepower. It will add, from what I’ve been told, responsiveness on the throttle which would be fun particularly if you’ve done the final drive mod. A good person to try to get ahold of for input and advice is Peter69. I met him and he’s put one on a bike he used to have. Nice guy who seems to know his sh..tuff.
Yea I mostly just wanted to get the hypercharger for the clean sleek look and cool factor of it I know it might not do much. But I guess I’d be happy getting rid of that big ol football aka the air box lol I guess a cheaper way to go that route would be to put a direct little pod filter on the carb. Hyperchargers are just so cool lol but I’d probably get more performance out of a pod filter

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have also wanted to look into that dj drive mod I don’t even know where I would find one these days. I’m sure if I dug a little deeper I might be able to find a c90 driveshaft but has anyone fit a dj drive to a volusia ? I know I’ve read people talking about putting it on a c50 from a c90 but slapping it on a volusia that’s not something I think I have read here yet or maybe I did read I and just don’t remember

·
Registered
246 Posts
I bought one used from a member here shortly after I joined the forum and installed it on the Volusia I had at the time. They come up for sale from time to time in the Swap Meet and there was a guy that was making them a year or so back, not sure if he still does, I think it was Corey something. I’m sure someone with a better memory then mine will be along to help with his name and if he still makes them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh yeah. You’d find them here on swap. Actually they take the final drive from an old Suzuki that was comparable to a gold wing back in the day. Cant think of the name right now. It’s a good mod if you plan on putting on highway miles I guess. I put one on and it does lower the rpm’s but still... these aren’t great highway bikes in my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts