Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent place to purchase custom heat guards for my pipes, custom air filter covers ( if this even excists..I was thinking a chrome mesh one in place of the football cover..would this effect the air flow..? ). not sure if the air filter cover is even doable but I think it's be pretty sick looking lol.

·
Registered
23,553 Posts
Someone a couple years ago did one with the stock football cover. He cut the center out, added a mesh screen and lights along with a symbol. I think it was a flying dragon. It may be a "sticky" in the custom mod seection.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone a couple years ago did one with the stock football cover. He cut the center out, added a mesh screen and lights along with a symbol. I think it was a flying dragon. It may be a "sticky" in the custom mod seection.
Ya I remember seeing that..if I did an entire cover in mesh would it effect the air intake or anything like that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.