Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away from bikes for over twenty years and this is my first street bike so you can just say I'm new to riding. I must say I don't think I could have made a better selection than the C50. I love mine and am looking forward to customizing it. I've been reading this and some other forums and love the help and advise you can get. You guys rock!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome from Western Arkansas..

We have a riding state apparently. Or, we have nothing better to do except visit this forum. :)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Phoenix, AZ!

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
Damn, it appears that a Arkansas rally could well be in order.

BTW: I'm going to be cruising the twisties to Mountain Home this weekend if the weather permits, and tag-alongs would be more than welcome... 8)

Tim Greene
Jonesboro, AR
870-627-0594 (c)

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Welcome from NW Arkansas. There's the BVR Rally in 2 weeks at the Hub in Marble Falls come and join in.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Welcome form N. W. Florida !!

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
cougar28 said:
Welcome from NW Arkansas. There's the BVR Rally in 2 weeks at the Hub in Marble Falls come and join in.
Could you please shoot me the details..? The rest of my bolt-ons should have arrived and be installed by then, so it would be a PERFECT way to get to enjoy them to the fullest. :p

I'm an import (aka: Katrina refugee), so I really don't know where much of anything is in Arkansas, that doesn't involve either rock climbing, poker parties in Mountain Home, or Sushi bars...

-Tim

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Welcome from Bella Vista AR! (NW AR)

Check out the ride sections for the Rallies in AR.
May has one at the Hub
July has one in Eureka
Both have GREAT folks & rides
come join us

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WELCOME from Texas.

Pete

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the greetings one and all.

gkeefer said:
WELCOME from NE Arkansas. Where exactly are you located ?
Vilonia is on Hwy 64 between Conway and El Paso (AR).

TGreene said:
Damn, it appears that a Arkansas rally could well be in order.

BTW: I'm going to be cruising the twisties to Mountain Home this weekend if the weather permits, and tag-alongs would be more than welcome... 8)
Thanks for the invite but I'm guessing we will be at Toad Suck Daze in Conway. :lol: http://www.toadsuck.org

The Man said:
Welcome from Rose Bud! Just down the road.
We'll have to arrange a meet at M&M some time.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Klein said:
Welcome from Fort Smith.
woot.. I actually live in VB, work in FS. Nice to see another from the area visiting the forums.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts