Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks. I've been lurking for a couple of months since I got my bike, just joined last night. I'm Valkyrie, from Gloucester in the UK. It's well placed for riding into the hills of Wales, not a million miles away from the coast to catch a ferry to mainland Europe and pretty decent with the weather, too.

My Suzi is an '06 C50. I got it from American Cruiser UK. Roger who runs the business imports crusiers from America over to the UK and sells them on (clue is in the name). That's how I got mine, great condition with just shy of 15k miles.

My personal riding and driving history, for those familiar with the UK system, is I had my CBT some years ago, rode a 125cc automatic scooter for a year, got my car and been driving that until last year when I did my full bike test. Glad to be back on two wheels!

My plan is to get my experience up with some short trips here and there before, hoepfully, going on a ferry to Europe itself later this summer (pending the pandemic and borders safely opening). I'll be going with my dad who has a Victory V92C.

Glad to be here. :)

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Welcome from sunny Arizona (for now). Happy to have you here. Plenty of friendly and knowledgeable folks here. Jump right in.

Ride Safe & Often

1 - 9 of 9 Posts