Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently riding solo and don't have passanger seat. So how to cover that ugly screw in the middle of back fender? Any pictures or ideas for this mod?

Thank you.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I bought me one of these:
http://www.dollarrider.com/detail.c...anufacturer_ID=66&product_ID=9816&sblid_name=

Doesn't exactly hide that screw, but it makes it look like it's supposed to be there. The next thing is probably to throw on a studded fender bib to cover the bare area of the fender. I don't have pictures right now, but I've seen a few solo luggage racks around here so one shouldn't be hard to find.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have this Solo Rack

I do have a question if anyone knows... What can i replace the back bolt with so its not just a screw top.. basically need to know what size bolt and maybe acorn nut to put on top

·
Registered
590 Posts
... poker chip ... proper sized drill bit ... apply the technology ... inexpensive, easy, and quick ...

... or get yourself a matching tank bib and fender bib ... as well as the solo rack ... good looking combo with all three ...

... don't buy any of that if you are even thinking about going with a long saddle though ... put the $100 bucks toward the saddle ...

·
Registered
801 Posts
rear fender

On my 03 I had Kurakyn stillto grips and footpegs I went to hot topic and bought some spikes and put one on rear fender .If you have a theme going just look around at auto stores or bike events and you will find what you like
Ice 8)

·
Registered
785 Posts
6mm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts