Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
OK, i'm needing to do this job myself but I clicked on Ed's original link and can't get anything to come up that show anything about an antifreeze change. Can somebody post a url or something to get me there ?
Thinking this might be a good project to do on this day off of work.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Weird. I accessed it a few weeks ago and it was fine. Wonder if his blog account expired or lapsed or something. I don't think he would've intentionally taken it down, but that's just total speculation on my part. I'm gonna send him a PM.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
160 Posts
I wondered what was up....lol....thought I might PM him too but if you are and will post what you find out, i'll hold off on my PM.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Reactions: capnmau

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
I keep my bike clean and in good working order, but one thing I have neglected for years is changing the coolant. The coolant is supposed to be changed regularly, and I’m embarrassed to say I have never done it (although the dealer may have on one of the early services they did).

Check out my blog for all the details!

Welcome ednelson.us - BlueHost.com

Ed

that does not exsist anymore.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Ed, it appears that your blog site which carried the step by step instructions on how to replace coolant on boulevard c50 is no longer available/accessible . Would it be possible to restore it or share it via other means which would help many of us needing to do the same?Thanks much!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Came here looking for same, remembered this nice file has it along with other goodies :) OneDrive

41 - 50 of 50 Posts