Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
The main fuse is the only one under the seat it is a 30amp (with 1 spare there)
Here is the fuse list from the 04 owners manual.(SAME as 03)
VOLUSIA FUSE LIST (Fuse box located under chrome cover, left side near the locking tool box)
30A MAIN fuse protects all electrical circuits. (UNDER SEAT)
10A HEAD-HI fuse protects the headlight high beam and high beam indicator light.
10A HEAD-LO fuse protects the headlight low beam.
10A METER fuse protects speedometer light.
15A IGNITION fuse protects ignition coil and fan motor.
15A SIGNAL fuse protects coolant temperature indicator light, turn signal indicator light, neutral indicator light, oil pressure indicator light, horn, brake. light/taillight, position light and turn signal light.
10A POWER SOURCE fuse protects the electrical accessories connectéd to output terminal (Headlight Bucket connector)
C50 FUSE LIST
• 30A MAIN fuse protects all electrical circuits. (UNDER SEAT)
• 10A HEAD-HI fuse protects the speedometer and headlight high beam.
• 10A HEAD-LO fuse protects the headlight low beam.
• 10A FUEL fuse protects the ECU, fuel pump, injectors and speedometer.
• 20A IGNITION fuse protects the *oxygen sensor, solenoids, ECU, fuel pump relay, fan motor relay, starter relay, ignition coils, *canister purge solenoid, headlight relay and side stand relay.
10A SIGNAL fuse protects the horn, speedometer, pilot lamp, stop lamp, running lamp and resister.
• 10A POWER SOURCE fuse protects the electrical accessories connected to output terminal

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts
Actually on the Volusia it is a 15 amp.
15A SIGNAL fuse protects coolant temperature indicator light, turn signal indicator light, neutral indicator light, oil pressure indicator light, horn, brake. light/taillight, position light and turn signal light.
It everything else is working then you likely have a bad wire and/or a bad horn. THe horn is on the left side up near the top of the radiator.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
that was a copy & Paste from a 'search' done on here. i assumed the 04 & 03 were the same, since they're both carb'd bikes, and virtually the same

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts
that was a copy & Paste from a 'search' done on here. i assumed the 04 & 03 were the same, since they're both carb'd bikes, and virtually the same
The difference is the Top half is Voluisa and bottom half C50
I should have done a better job breaking it up when I copied it from a text file I have

The main fuse is the only one under the seat it is a 30amp (with 1 spare there)
Here is the fuse list from the 04 owners manual.(SAME as 03)

VOLUSIA FUSE LIST (Fuse box located under chrome cover, left side near the locking tool box)
30A MAIN fuse protects all electrical circuits. (UNDER SEAT)
10A HEAD-HI fuse protects the headlight high beam and high beam indicator light.
10A HEAD-LO fuse protects the headlight low beam.
10A METER fuse protects speedometer light.
15A IGNITION fuse protects ignition coil and fan motor.
10A POWER SOURCE fuse protects the electrical accessories connectéd to output terminal (Headlight Bucket connector)

C50 FUSE LIST
• 30A MAIN fuse protects all electrical circuits. (UNDER SEAT)
• 10A HEAD-HI fuse protects the speedometer and headlight high beam.
• 10A HEAD-LO fuse protects the headlight low beam.
• 10A FUEL fuse protects the ECU, fuel pump, injectors and speedometer.
• 20A IGNITION fuse protects the *oxygen sensor, solenoids, ECU, fuel pump relay, fan motor relay, starter relay, ignition coils, *canister purge solenoid, headlight relay and side stand relay.
• 10A SIGNAL fuse protects the horn, speedometer, pilot lamp, stop lamp, running lamp and resister.
• 10A POWER SOURCE fuse protects the electrical accessories connected to output terminal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, mine is 2006 Boulevard C50T. 10A SIGNAL fuse blew out on the freeway a week ago, I changed fuse but it won't last long enough and it keeps blowing out. This evening I already ruined four fuses. The last one blew out immediately after key turned on. What could be the causative reason? Could you please give me any idea on this issue? Thank you in advance. - Sunju

1 - 8 of 8 Posts