Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i just want to congratulate everyone in this forum,as its Been very helpful to me,living in México while its all drink and fun (jk) its difficult to get parts ,a motorcycle shop let alone a dealer so i have to make do with whatever i have here and the knowledge of this forum, so keep up the good work and hope i can also make my part to make this forum even better.
Boulevard c50 2005

·
Administrator
16,708 Posts
Hola from Massachusetts.

Cómo estás?

I go to Mexico every year for a week in February to get away from the snow and ice up here.

The only ice I see there is in my drinks.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
What part of Mexico are you in? I have traveled with the bike to Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende, Dolores Hidalgo and Leon. I'd like to take the bike to Real de Catorce. I've been there by car only.

rv

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi thank everybbidy for the warm welcome, i live in Guaymas, it's 10 minutes from san carlos, which is a beach town, and yeah there are lots of americans coming specially during the winter months, we even had a motorcycle event three monts ago by the pier and it was asome, we'll be riding to a very small town in november called Alamos, there's a very big event there i would say probably a few hundrer bikers.
I would love to upload pictures but bare with me and please tell me how to do it.
Saludos y VIva la Fiesta!!

·
Super Moderator
63,538 Posts
Hi thank everybbidy for the warm welcome, i live in Guaymas, it's 10 minutes from san carlos, which is a beach town, and yeah there are lots of americans coming specially during the winter months, we even had a motorcycle event three monts ago by the pier and it was asome, we'll be riding to a very small town in november called Alamos, there's a very big event there i would say probably a few hundrer bikers.
I would love to upload pictures but bare with me and please tell me how to do it.
Saludos y VIva la Fiesta!!
See the little paper clip above in the middle of your reply box? Click on it and it will allow you to browse your computer for photos. If the picture isn't too large you can upload it from there.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, Silverdale Washington

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.