Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!
My name is Cinders, I live in south east Michigan, I ride a 2006 Boulevard C90T. I've only been riding my own for about 3 years now, my first bike was a Sportster 1200, so I call my Zuki the beast.. Last year I took her to Sturgis, and I have to say, with Michigan being so flat, it was quite the challenge on Needles Highway. We spent the week riding 12 hour days, came home exhausted but happy! I've been putting work into her each winter, this year I am thinking about louder pipes, and a fuel commander, looking for suggestions. Also want to upgrade to bigger hard bags and a custom paint job... I love my baby, and I can't wait to ride again!!! **** this snow!!!!

Looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone else who owns these gorgeous bikes!

Hugs
Cinders

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from SW Ontario!

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Welcome Cinders, from East Central Alabama.

I know you enjoyed Sturgis. Maybe someday I will make that trip.

While I like to hear a bike "sound off", riding for hours and hours with loud pipes makes for a tiring day. Ask your riding buddies about open pipes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico! I rode my bike to Burning Man and down the coast a couple years ago. Sturgis is certainly next on the list.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts