Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Everyone, Ruben here from Laredo and I am in the process of waiting (the hardest part!) to see if my financing will go through for a VL800. I will know Monday so I will keep you all posted. I am a tech for a local petro/chemical company and have been riding since I was 13. I am an ex navy corpsman with a wonderful wife and 5 kids.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Welcome from Houston. 5 kids? You need to get out more... Lol

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome from Lower Alabama! I guess 5 kids can happen when you don't own a bike! :p

Reactions: carguy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Lower Alabama! I guess 5 kids can happen when you don't own a bike! :p
Funny thing is, I've owned bikes during all the kids, the wife just loved it when she was pregnant, loved how she felt, as a man, i'll never understand that. Thank you all for the warm reception!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hello, From Ohio!

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Welcome from the Alamo City...5 kids...I got an extra TV if ya need it...Thanks for Your Service...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I bought her! Dealer is FedEx'ing me the paperwork and she will be delivered to my doorstep. She is Red with ghosted flames on the tank, saddlebags, tall fairing, and the seat along with the bags have been studded by the previous owner, 12K miles on her!

Reactions: RellaLou

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from around the corner in the Big Bend Texas region.
Oh you lucky dog you! I went to Odessa twice last week to/from Laredo and the 277 right past Laughlin AFB when you get to Amidstad ALL the way to just about Sonora is AWESOME!!!!! Man I cant wait to ride that road, the absolute BEST twisties i've ever seen in my life and the vistas are breathtaking at times.

too bad i was in a company work truck, but that will change here soon enough as I should my '05 C50 Limited dellivered this week! I cant wait!!!:wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
9,060 Posts
EH! :cool:

<---<<

Congrats on the new bike and post us a pic when you can!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I bought her! Dealer is FedEx'ing me the paperwork and she will be delivered to my doorstep. She is Red with ghisted flames on the tank, saddlebags, tall fairing, and the seat along with the bags have been studded by the previous owner, 12K miles on her!

NICE! Congrats! Can't wait to see a pic! :wayhappy:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Oh you lucky dog you! I went to Odessa twice last week to/from Laredo and the 277 right past Laughlin AFB when you get to Amidstad ALL the way to just about Sonora is AWESOME!!!!! Man I cant wait to ride that road, the absolute BEST twisties i've ever seen in my life and the vistas are breathtaking at times.

too bad i was in a company work truck, but that will change here soon enough as I should my '05 C50 Limited dellivered this week! I cant wait!!!:wayhappy:
If you like that road you need to try FM 170, your not to far from the Twisted Sisters either!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts