Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Just invested in a 2008 Boulevard C50 ( most people would say I downgraded from a Nomad 1500- but I don't agree !! ) only had the bike for a week but enyoying the 200 lbs less weight.
Love this site- so much info for the seriously mechanically challenged like myself- see my post re COBRA ENGINE GUARDS and you'll know what I'm talking about !!
cheers

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
welcome from Alliston, Ontario

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome from Ontario

Welcome - lots of good people and info here....and it is still winter in Ontario unlike where you are (I am jealous !!). -6 degrees C here today :cry::cry:

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Ontario!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome from another Ontario Rider. I am so jealous you are riding! I just drove through a mini snow squall on the way home from work. I am so glad you like you bike and it is interesting you went down in size. We bought my bike in Jan and I don't have it yet it should be soon. I wonder at times if I should have gotten more cc's but the more research I do the happier I am with my choice.

Katie

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey from South Central Kentucky. I was in Vancouver for the first time this month. It is very pretty. I hope you enjoy that C50 as much as I am enjoying mine. This forum is great, but will end up costing you money.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts