Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Got the itch to ride and bought a new C50 B.O.S.S. It's been an amazing experience so far. Thanks to all the forum posts, I've been able to do a few little upgrades. You guys are a wealth of knowledge. I've swapped the exhaust for the V&H slash cut, Mustang seat and Switchblade Cropped windshield. oh, and can't forget the skull hand mirrors and flamed grips. Who knew that personalizing your ride could be so fun! Hopefully that'll be all for a while! Anyway, just wanted to poke my head in and say Hi from Barrie, Ontario!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Super Moderator
33,468 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Save your lunch money for those upgrades! They'll be worth more than the bike soon. :moneyeyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Save your lunch money for those upgrades! They'll be worth more than the bike soon. :moneyeyes:
Know what you mean. Have been cruising the site for an hour now and ordered John's 2.5 lowering bones. Now looking at all the pretty shaved fenders. Lol.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome from Oakville

·
Registered
30 Posts
Another greeting from Oakville. I ride a 2013 C50 mostly stock. The closest I get to you is when I head out from to office to my cottage via why 400 to the 407 all the way to Bridge North. It's a great ride once I hit Hwy 7. I also have the Switchblade Cropped windshield. I like the wind in my face! Enjoy your ride!

·
Premium Member
5,468 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati.
Been thru Barrie a few times. Beautiful country up there. Congrats on the Boss. Those are sharp looking rides

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks so much for the welcome. Feels good to be part of such a great community here. Shout out to all the people from Ontario. Didn't expect so many on the board. Look forward to meeting some of you on the road sometime!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.