Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had rare for this time of year 65 degree day. A good day to buy a new to me 2009 C50T. Only 2600 miles. My first motorcycle in almost 40 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice bike, love the colours.
Welcome from Oakville

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
CONGRATS and Welcome to the VR site.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome from Lexington KY. Went out for a little ride myself this afternoon.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome from NW Florida. Nice day here too at 60 degrees.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We may be relatively close tierod222. I am from the Mammoth Cave area.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Nice bike. We're kindred spirits. I didn't ride for about 35 years, then bought a boulevard. Welcome and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for new fenders for my c50 and someone said you could use c109 fenders, I know they said the front c109 fender would fit but I have only heard mixed reviews about the back. I need some help. 1. Does it it have to be a c109r or can it be just a regular c109. 2. Will both the front and rear fenders off a c109r/c109 fit a 2007 boulevard c50? I need to know for sure that both the front and rear fenders off of a c109 will fit my 2007 c50.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Garage

Hi Awesome-A- I think you would get more help if you go to the garage section this is the welcome form. Good Luck

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.
I've spent lot of time in Cave City. just love it there.
Maybe we could set up a get-together for the mid west.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I sure am ready for some spring weather. So far it has been all wrenching and no riding. I added a fused power block on a relay under the right side cover, a power outlet on the handlebars, and a luggage rack. Just itching to get out on the road some. Tierod, I get over to Glasgow quite a bit, Edmonton a little. Another addiction of mine is running and Glasgow has a big running community and some nice races. Butterflies for Maddie is the biggest race in the area. Scorpion, Sounds like a plan for later in the year. Come on spring, get here already!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts