Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how ya'll. Great forum! Been reading it for awhile. I bought my 03' last year. Had 12000 miles on it then, now has 20000. I've haven't had any real problems with this bike. It runs great and very comfortable.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Welcome from Maryville Tn.

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Where in Iowa, Uglyone70 and b12pointer? I know it's a small state, in terms of population, and Iowans are often asked "Do you know ...?" because people assume we do. But still, where? During my 26 years as an Iowan and 25 for my wife, we lived in Waterloo and Newton, Oelwein, Cedar Falls, Muscatine, Davenport and Cedar Rapids. We bounced around a lot because I worked in broadcasting back then.

·
Registered
238 Posts
welcome from S.C I use to live in davenport about 4 miles from Arsenal Island nice place

·
Registered
53 Posts
Where in Iowa, Uglyone70 and b12pointer? I know it's a small state, in terms of population, and Iowans are often asked "Do you know ...?" because people assume we do. But still, where? During my 26 years as an Iowan and 25 for my wife, we lived in Waterloo and Newton, Oelwein, Cedar Falls, Muscatine, Davenport and Cedar Rapids. We bounced around a lot because I worked in broadcasting back then.
Wow! I was just in Muscatine last month. I now know the entire history of the pearl button.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts