Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode up to JR's Steakhouse this morning for a Sunday brunch with some friends. I know that isn't too far from your place. I thought that 23* leaving my place wouldn't be too bad, but it was in the teens and snowflakes were falling when I got there...:eek:utcold:
Anyway, when I passed the sign for Bangor I thought of you and figured with all the comforts you have on the new ride, you should be out too!
179 miles for breakfast. I think I will wait for spring to do it again, unless I spring for some heated gear.

·
Registered
20,174 Posts
We are sorry but the person you are trying to reach is currently out on a ride. He will respond when he returns and the feeling hass benn restored to his hands.
:biglaugh:

how ya been yoda.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are sorry but the person you are trying to reach is currently out on a ride. He will respond when he returns and the feeling hass benn restored to his hands.
:biglaugh:

how ya been yoda.
LOL! Been good, and been ornery...But that is just the way I roll.

·
Super Moderator
57,540 Posts
I didn't ride or go anywhere today. Thanks for asking. I could have rode over and ate with you if you gave me a heads up though.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't ride or go anywhere today. Thanks for asking. I could have rode over and ate with you if you gave me a heads up though.
I wasn't even thinking about how close you were until I rode past the sign on 33. And I don't have your number or I would have called.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
I guess you missed the Hellertown sign .

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess you missed the Hellertown sign .
Yeah I did Ed. I guess I need to run up there when it warms up. How about a run to Kundla's BBQ sometime? I have never been there and have wanted to try it.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
sounds good

1 - 15 of 15 Posts