·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Cool people have Cobras. 8)

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
jimKo said:
If you want to be able to get to your oil filter put the MC Enterprise bars on :wink:
you still can w/ cobras. just use the right side removal method.

Works, have done it.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
I was at the J&P store today and I gpt tp put a cpbra on top of a barons bar to compare( doubt it was for our bike) and the barons are a little smaller, more angle up clearance and completely diferent mount way.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Hey Boxwrench, Anyway to take a picture of the baron Tach (multicolor LED) sitting on the handlebars for clearance @ J&P?

Boxwrench said:
I was at the J&P store today and I gpt tp put a cpbra on top of a barons bar to compare( doubt it was for our bike) and the barons are a little smaller, more angle up clearance and completely diferent mount way.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
C50T2006 said:
Hey Boxwrench, Anyway to take a picture of the baron Tach (multicolor LED) sitting on the handlebars for clearance @ J&P?

Boxwrench said:
Nope. They took down the display they had.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.