Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,830 Posts
Cool people have Cobras. 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,921 Posts
jimKo said:
If you want to be able to get to your oil filter put the MC Enterprise bars on :wink:
you still can w/ cobras. just use the right side removal method.

Works, have done it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,083 Posts
get the ones you like and don't worry what any one else likes. You gotta ride it, you gotta pay for em, you gotta LOVE 'EM!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,921 Posts
I was at the J&P store today and I gpt tp put a cpbra on top of a barons bar to compare( doubt it was for our bike) and the barons are a little smaller, more angle up clearance and completely diferent mount way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,571 Posts
basshole said:
get the ones you like and don't worry what any one else likes. You gotta ride it, you gotta pay for em, you gotta LOVE 'EM!
Then why ask anyones opinion?

:arrow: :p

The MC bars are the best ones because "I" have them...

So there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,146 Posts
Look at what other things you plan on adding to bike because whatbars you have limits/changes these options.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,146 Posts
Hey Boxwrench, Anyway to take a picture of the baron Tach (multicolor LED) sitting on the handlebars for clearance @ J&P?

Boxwrench said:
I was at the J&P store today and I gpt tp put a cpbra on top of a barons bar to compare( doubt it was for our bike) and the barons are a little smaller, more angle up clearance and completely diferent mount way.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,921 Posts
C50T2006 said:
Hey Boxwrench, Anyway to take a picture of the baron Tach (multicolor LED) sitting on the handlebars for clearance @ J&P?

Boxwrench said:
I was at the J&P store today and I gpt tp put a cpbra on top of a barons bar to compare( doubt it was for our bike) and the barons are a little smaller, more angle up clearance and completely diferent mount way.
Nope. They took down the display they had.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top