Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you support the war or not my son in Iraq right now would like some help...real easy thing to do...if you have children and they have outgrown their shoes consider sending them to my son in Iraq...he say he happens along little kids there everyday almost all of them have no shoes...Consider doing something for those little kids...maybe we can counter the culture with something as simple as shoes...You can always throw in some old toys too. I know that Iran hates Barbie dolls...because Barbie is so decadent...if you would like send them to:

SSG Hansen, Kellen (Recon)
2-25 SBCT
HHC/1-27 IN SBCT 6260
APO AE 09378

Thanks

Talked with my son today, he says most of these kids have nothing...so it doesn't matter how old the shoes or old toys are...small bags of hard candy go well too...the flat rate box from the Post Office is around $12.00 to send and weight doesn't matter so go in with a neighbor and help win the stupid war with a little kindness. For those hard to sell, you can take this off your taxes as a donation...

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
I'm gonna see if I can pick up some yoyo's, maybe some cowboys and indians, or maybe some paper airplanes.

I mentioned this in the other thread.....anyone want to collect items so not to send so many smaller packages to him?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump...try to hold down the enthusiasm...these kids didn't start the war...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great big thank you to BPusser for sending off a package of shoes and toys to my son in Iraq...he's been doing night missions for the last month or so but will be handing out the shoes and toys as he can...Thanks again Todd

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Posting to get this in my topics list, and to bump, and to say that I'll be looking around the house for some stuff to send.

Thanks for the oppurtunity to help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts